From 18th-20th June 2019, we will be exhibiting at the Facilities Show at London’s ExCel Centre. Find us on stand FM5025 to meet our team of shredding specialists, discuss your shredding requirements, and also win yourself a prize!
The Facilities Show is the largest FM event in the world, attracting over 12,000 visitors each year. With everything you need to enhance your FM operations, this isn’t an event to be missed. We’ll be on-site at stand FM5025 for all three days, giving you the opportunity to talk with us about your document shredding and data destruction requirements.
You’ll be able to:
- Receive bespoke data protection advice to suit your industry needs
- Arrange a free data security survey of your work premises
- Ask us any questions you have about what we do, and what we can do for you
- Talk to us about our range of shredding services, including on-site shredding, off-site shredding, one-off shredding services, regular shredding services, high-security shredding, degaussing, and much more
- Get information about our range of secure containers, suited to storing your sensitive data prior to destruction
- See different samples of our shredded materials including paper, CDs, hard drives and many others
We have been exhibiting at this event for several years now, and look forward to seeing some familiar faces as well as meeting many new faces as the show grows and grows.
As well as meeting us, there are many other exciting aspects to the show which prove to be very valuable to all FM professionals.
Why else should you attend?
1:2:1 Meetings Programme
Pre-arrange a meeting with one of our shredding specialists
Inspirational Speakers Programme
Hear from inspirational speakers including Johnny Wilkinson, Steph McGovern and Eddie the Eagle, as well as many other useful seminars
Facilities Games Arcade
Relax and enjoy some friendly competition with your FM peers.
And much more. We hope to see you there.
Tues & Weds: 10am-5pm, Thurs: 10am-4pm
ExCel London. E16 1LX.
Book your free ticket now via the organiser’s website.
Sign up to our newsletter here to be alerted about new blog articles, data protection advice, and Shred Station news.