Shred Station® offer secure, professional, shredding services for businesses and individuals across the UK.
The following video gives a quick overview of shredding services and how they work, please click the arrow to view.
The complete shredding service
Our core business is centred around shredding confidential documents and paper records. However, we also offer a wide range of shredding services for both businesses and domestic individuals including consumer goods, clothes, accessories, electronics, digital media, hard drives, office equipment, and more. Anything you need disposed of reliably and securely, we can destroy it.
We cover the whole of the UK with our shredding services, providing secure disposal with our mobile shredding service or off-site shredding service, dependant on your individual requirements. Our shredding services are available on a one-off or a regular basis.
Why outsource shredding services?
Businesses and individuals have been using shredding machines for decades to ensure the safe disposal of confidential documents and paper records. However, standard office shredders are not totally secure, they can be very expensive to maintain, and can be highly time-consuming to use. The good news is that cost-effective outsourced shredding services are available.
There are two main reasons outsourcing shredding makes sense.
- Protecting Confidential Information. Using a shredding service provider to destroy your important documents means it is impossible for criminals, fraudsters, or even commercial rivals to access your confidential information regarding your business, your clients, or yourself. Our default double shredding method, also known as cross-cutting, is a method of paper shredding significantly more secure than the traditional strip-cut method of destruction. For unbeatable security, we also offer a high-security shredding service which is used to reduce highly sensitive records or products to a fine-grained dust. This is often a requirement for financial institutions or government organisations.
- Safeguarding the Environment. Whether material is confidential or not, shredding paper records is a very eco-friendly method of disposal. Here at Shred Station, all of the paper we shred on your behalf is recycled in UK recycling mills, and many other materials can be recycled too.
Why choose Shred Station as your shredding service provider?
- Complete security – Our shredding services are completely secure. All of our shredding depots and mobile shredding units are fully monitored by 24-hour CCTV, and all materials are handled by staff who have been security vetted and stringently checked at every stage to BS7858, DBS and SC standards.
- We are fully compliant & highly certified – We meet the highest levels of compliance for document shredding and disposal services to all UK, DIN, and European standards. We are accredited to ISO9001, EN15713, and ISO14001 standards amongst many others, and are also certified as a PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider – the highest level of security for disposing of card data information.
- We will save you time – There is absolutely no preparation required prior to collection. No need to remove ring binders, staples, plastic wallets, or anything else. We shred it all.
- We are professional and thorough – All of our shredding specialists undergo regular training, and can shred paper into confetti sized pieced less than 4mm square or, for ultimate security, into fine dust if required. We service many different industries across the UK, and are stringent in our confidential data destruction methods as well as our environmental commitments. It’s central to our service that our customers’ experiences are managed with the same level of uncompromised care and respect, and we regularly receive excellent feedback about our staff and services.
- We shred everything – As well as paper and cardboard, our high-tech shredders can handle plastic, glass, ceramics and metal with ease. We can shred consumer goods, clothes, accessories, electronic products, digital media, mobile phones, office equipment, unsold or faulty stock, and much more. Major UK based organisations trust us to destroy their highly sensitive items including void credit and debit cards, unwanted stock, counterfeit goods, and seized merchandise. If you have something you need to dispose of without worrying about it falling into the wrong hands, we can help.
- Responsive service – Our responsive services are completely tailored to suit your requirements. Whether you need an on-site service, an off-site service, a regular service or a one-off service, we have something to suit you. For customers who use our regular service, we can provide additional bags or bins if you think you may go above your regular collection amount. Or, if you need to add a one-off addition of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) destruction to your regular confidential paper destruction service, that isn’t a problem. We can also offer increased levels of security with our high-security shredding service. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, and our shredding specialists can help with any additional requirements you may have. We aim to respond to all enquiries in a timely manner as stated in our Customer Care Charter.
You may find our shredding service guide helpful to determine your requirements. Or, contact one of our shredding specialists who will answer any questions and provide a fast quote.
Request Call Back
We can call you back ASAP - Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm.Request Call Back
We will send you our latest brochure by email.Request Brochure