Safe, Secure & Cost-Effective
Shred Station offers professional and secure shredding services for individuals and businesses across the UK.
Most shredding companies will only be able to offer paper shredding services, but at Shred Station, we can destroy pretty much anything. We can shred confidential documents and a wide range of other materials for businesses and individuals, including, clothes, textiles, accessories, electronics, digital media, hard drives, office equipment, and so much more. Whether you just want to shred a single box of personal data in paper form, or pallets of corporate uniforms, we can help.
We have secure depots covering the whole of the UK. If you’re looking for local shredding services, we’ve got you covered. We provide secure disposal with our fully accredited mobile shredding services and off-site shredding services, and if you are local to one of our depots, you’re also welcome to drop materials off to us at a highly discounted rate. Our services are available on a one-off or a regular basis, and with every service, you will receive a Waste Transfer Note and Certificate of Destruction.
Why outsource your shredding?
Businesses have been using shredding machines for decades to ensure the safe disposal of confidential documents and paper records. However, as data protection standards have improved, the small office shredders you find on the high street may no longer offer adequate security. They can also be very expensive to maintain and highly time-consuming for even low volumes of paperwork. The good news is that cost-effective outsourced shredding services are available.
There are two main reasons outsourcing shredding makes sense.
- Protecting confidential information. Using an accredited external provider to destroy your important documents will remove the risk of criminals, fraudsters, or even commercial rivals accessing your confidential information. Our default shredding method, also known as multi-cutting, is a method of paper shredding significantly more secure than the traditional strip-cut method of destruction. For unbeatable security, we also offer a high-security shredding service which is used to reduce highly sensitive records or products to a fine-grained dust. This is often a requirement for financial institutions or government organisations.
- Safeguarding the environment. Whether your material is confidential or not, shredding paper records is a very eco-friendly method of disposal. Here at Shred Station, all of the paper we shred on your behalf is recycled in UK recycling mills, and many other materials can be recycled too.
Why choose Shred Station?
- Complete security – Our shredding services are completely secure. All of our shredding depots and mobile shredding units are fully monitored by 24-hour CCTV, and all materials are handled by staff who have been security vetted and stringently checked at every stage to BS7858, DBS and SC standards. You will also receive a Certificate of Destruction and a Waste Transfer Note for your own data security records.
- We are fully compliant & highly certified – We meet the highest levels of compliance for document shredding and disposal services to all UK, DIN, and European standards. We are accredited to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards incorporating EN 15713, and are also certified as a PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider – the highest level of security for handling card data information. These are just a few of our certifications.
- We will save you time – There is absolutely no preparation required prior to collection. No need to remove ring binders, staples, plastic wallets, or anything else. We shred it all.
- We are professional and thorough – All of our shredding specialists undergo regular training, and can shred paper into confetti-sized pieces less than 4mm square or, for ultimate security, into fine dust if required. We service many different industries across the UK and are stringent in our confidential data destruction methods as well as our environmental commitments. It’s central to our service that our customers’ experiences are managed with the same level of uncompromised care and respect, and we regularly receive excellent feedback about our staff and services.
- We shred everything – As well as paper and cardboard, our high-tech shredders can handle plastic, glass, ceramics and metal with ease. We can shred consumer goods, clothes, accessories, electronic products, digital media, mobile phones, office equipment, unsold or faulty stock, and much more. Major UK-based organisations trust us to destroy their highly sensitive items including void credit and debit cards, unwanted stock, counterfeit goods, and seized merchandise. If you have something you need to dispose of without worrying about it falling into the wrong hands, we can help.
- Responsive service – Our responsive services are completely tailored to suit your requirements. Whether you need an on-site service, an off-site service, a regular service or a one-off service, we have something to suit you. For customers who use our regular service, we can provide additional bags or bins if you think you may go above your scheduled collection amount. Or, if you need to add a one-off Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) destruction to your regular confidential paper destruction service, that isn’t a problem. We can also offer increased levels of security with our high-security shredding service. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, and our shredding specialists can help with any additional requirements you may have. We aim to respond to all enquiries in a timely manner as stated in our Customer Care Charter.
The following video gives a quick overview of how our services work, please click the arrow to view.
Request Call Back
We can call you back ASAP - Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm.Request Call Back
We will send you our latest brochure by email.Request Brochure