With our secure mobile services, we come to you and shred your confidential materials on-site! Our mobile shredding services are fast, cost-effective, and allow you to witness the destruction of your data.
How our on-site document shredding service works
Shred Station’s mobile shredding service provides the reassurance of having your documents, hard drives or media items destroyed beyond the risk of reassembly. Using the multi-cut industrial shredders on-board our mobile shredding truck, we’ll make sure that your data is safe through destruction. Our national coverage and variety of specialist vehicles means our on-site shredding service can be observed by you at your premises, whenever and wherever you need it.
Whether you’re an individual or a company, you run a risk of identity theft or criminal prosecution, expensive fines and reputational damage if you don’t comply with your legal obligation to dispose of confidential waste safely. The good news is that, if you’ve found this page, you’re already considering the safe disposal of your confidential data.
The main advantages of using an on-site service are:
- Your confidential materials are destroyed right before your eyes by security-vetted professionals.
- Our mobile shredders are incredibly fast. They can easily destroy 400,000 sheets (around 160 boxes or 800 reams) of paper per hour.
- There is no need for you or your employees to remove paper from plastic wallets, folders or boxes. You need not even remove paper clips or staples. Everything can go straight into our mobile shredder.
- Your Waste Transfer Note and Certificate of Destruction will be issued immediately via email, confirming the safe destruction of your materials in compliance with EN15713 security standards.
- 100% of our paper shredding is recycled and all of our services are delivered CarbonNeutral® certified. Non-paper materials such as hard drives or media items are recycled or turned into Refuse Derived Fuel, a process which generates energy for the National Grid. Nothing we shred goes to landfill.
Wherever you are in the UK, we can come to your home or business and shred whatever you need to dispose of. As well as document shredding, we offer hard drive destruction, textile shredding, media shredding, and much more. See our shredding services page for more information.
Another option is our off-site shredding service. With this service, we collect your confidential waste in a secure vehicle and destroy it at our high-security depots. You may find our shredding services guide useful to help consider your needs.