Shred Station’s Customer Portal means you can view your upcoming collection information and important documents instantly. Created exclusively for our regular shredding customers, this portal makes staying on top of your shredding collections quick and easy.
Shred Station’s Customer Portal has all of the key features you need to keep up-to-date with your shredding services. Using the portal, you will be able to:
- Monitor your shredding services easily
- Easily access your important documents such as
- annual service schedule
- monthly collection reports
- and any other important documents relating to your service
- See your upcoming shredding collections for each site
- See a record of completed shredding collections
- Download all of your Waste Transfer Notes
- Download copies of your Certificates of Destruction
- See and download copies of your invoices
Our customer portal is extremely easy to use. We also provide instructions and a ‘how to’ video once you have access.
How to Access Your Customer Portal
To access our Customer Portal, you’ll have to submit a request for access in writing from your organisation email. This is to ensure our customers’ collection and invoice information is only accessible by approved members of an organisation.
Please note, if you are not on our list of approved contacts for an organisation, additional security verification may be necessary.
Once you have been approved and given access to the Customer Portal, you’ll be able to log in to the portal.