Each year, we conduct tens of thousands of on-site shredding services for both residential and commercial customers.
With this service, one of our security-vetted operatives drives to your premises, loads your materials into our truck’s on-board shredder, ensures everything is destroyed, issues your Waste Transfer Note and Certificate of Destruction, and then takes the shredded fragments back to our depot.
But how do we ensure your materials are kept safe while on board?
Our on-site shredding trucks feature many security and safety features. This includes:
- A lockable screen door preventing papers from blowing away and unauthorised access
- A bespoke four-camera CCTV system
- GPS tracking
- Telematics tracking
- A side lift to load materials into the shredding compartment, removing the need to access the department where the destroyed materials are stored
- A bin lift to prevent the manual handling of loose materials during destruction
- Low-rise windows to optimise direct vision
- A side detection system to alert the driver of any movement around the truck
- Audio warning signals
What are the other benefits of using an on-site service?
As well as the above, all of our services meet EN 15713 security shredding standards. This includes all our workforce being vetted to BS7858 standards. If you’d like to know more about the services we offer, get in touch today.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive alerts about new blog articles, data protection advice, and Shred Station news.