From Thursday 5th November, the nation will once again enter a collective second lockdown. We understand that, because of this, many of our customers may be closing their doors for the next four weeks.
What this means for existing customers
Shred Station provides data destruction services to thousands of sites all across the UK, including both essential and non-essential businesses. As we are unaware of each of our customer’s circumstances, we will continue to service all of our existing customers’ sites unless instructed otherwise.
If you are closing your doors
Please get in touch with us as soon as possible if you wish to temporarily suspend your shredding collections.
A member of our team will be able to discuss options with you for any collections in this time period.
If you are remaining open
You do not need to take any further action. We will continue to service all sites unless instructed otherwise.
What this means for new customers
As an essential service, Shred Station will continue to operate throughout this second national lockdown. We are still able to arrange collections for new customers safely and securely.
If you require a shredding collection, please get a quick quote here, and we will be able to arrange a COVID-secure collection as soon as possible.
Measures Shred Station is taking to reduce the risk of Coronavirus
For companies and individuals that will still require shredding collections during the lockdown, we would like to reassure you of the preventative measures we have in place to minimise the risk of coronavirus during our visit to your premises.
- We use single-person crews wherever possible.
- All staff adhere to government guidance and social distancing during collections.
- Each of our drivers is equipped with hand sanitiser and face masks which they use before, during, and after every visit.
- Our drivers are provided with sanitisation wipes for our PDA collection signing equipment and phones.
- On the day of your collection, if you’d rather our operatives did not move around your premises, we would encourage bringing your materials to a central ground floor location to reduce our time and movements in and around your premises.
If you have any additional concerns, please let us know, and we will do our best to work around the restrictions your building has in place.
Thanks for your continued support,
The Shred Station team