About the Job
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Teletruck forklift licence required.
- Keep the company’s and our customer’s information secure at all times.
- Operate the fixed shredding, baling and weighing equipment in a safe and appropriate manner as required.
- Complete company and supplier’s paperwork as necessary.
- Load and unload company and suppliers vehicles as required.
- Maintain the warehouse in a safe, clean and operationally effective condition.
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment as required.
- Be prepared to undertake security checks up to UK Government SC level including a DBS check every 3 years.
- Abide by company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any and all appropriate training.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with the Depot Manager and wider Management Team takes place as and when required
- Be responsible for their own, their colleagues, the customers and the general public’s health and safety during the course of their work activities.
- Carry out such other responsibilities and activities as can reasonably be required in accordance with the nature of the post.
- Ensure that services are provided in accordance with the company’s standards, equal opportunities and the objectives of quality assurance.
- We operate a shift system in our warehouse and this role will be required for either early starts or late starts.
- Full training and a company uniform will be provided.
To apply or more info
Call 01603 721123 or email [email protected]