Due to continued expansion we require a warehouse operative for our Norwich depot.
Position now filled
About the Job
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Keep the company’s and our customer’s information secure at all times.
- Operate a counter balance forklift.
- Operate the fixed shredding, baling and weighing equipment in a safe and appropriate manner as required.
- Complete company and supplier’s paperwork as necessary.
- Load and unload company and suppliers vehicles as required.
- Maintain the warehouse in a safe, clean and operationally effective condition.
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment as required.
- Be prepared to undertake security checks up to UK Government SC level including a DBS check every 3 years.
- Abide by company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any and all appropriate training.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with the Depot Manager and wider Management Team takes place as and when required
- Be responsible for their own, their colleagues, the customers and the general public’s health and safety during the course of their work activities.
- Carry out such other responsibilities and activities as can reasonably be required in accordance with the nature of the post.
- Ensure that services are provided in accordance with the company’s standards, equal opportunities and the objectives of quality assurance.
Norwich depot – NR13 6LH
Full Time, Permanent
No specific qualifications required, but Operatives must have good numeracy and literacy skills.
To apply or more info
Call 01603 721123 or email email@example.com