Due to continued expansion we require an experienced and conscientious office administrator to support the team at our head office in Norwich.
Position now filled
About the Job
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Work with Microsoft Office applications especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Work with bespoke data management systems.
- Work effectively as part of a wider administration team.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the people who make use of our services.
- Maintain the company’s filing and archiving systems.
- Take, and deal with appropriately, telephone enquiries.
- Be responsible for collecting and collating operational information.
- Be responsible for safe working practice of self.
- Liaise with external providers to book and pay for necessary goods and services.
- Provide guidance and assistance in respect of company administrative systems.
- Assist in the security and safety of office equipment and systems to ensure they are properly secured.
- Carry out such other responsibilities and activities as can reasonably be required in accordance with the nature of the post.
- Ensure that services are provided in accordance with the company’s standards, equal opportunities and objectives of quality assurance.
We operate a very strict high security regime so you will need to be able to pass an in depth security vetting process. To pass the vetting you will need to be able to provide evidence of your last 5 years employment history, have no adverse financial history and have a clear criminal record.
Norwich depot – NR13 6LH
Full Time, Permanent
Secondary School or equivalent
To apply or more info
Call 01603 721123 or email email@example.com