Due to continued expansion we require a labourer in Overton, Basingstoke.
Position now filled
About the Job
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Keep the company’s and our customer’s information secure at all times.
- Operate the fixed shredding, baling and weighing equipment in a safe and appropriate manner as required.
- Complete company and supplier’s paperwork as necessary.
- Load and unload company and suppliers vehicles as required.
- Maintain the warehouse in a safe, clean and operationally effective condition.
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment as required.
- Be prepared to undertake security checks up to UK Government SC level including a DBS check every 3 years.
- Abide by company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any and all appropriate training.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with the Depot Manager and wider Management Team takes place as and when required
- Be responsible for their own, their colleagues, the customers and the general public’s health and safety during the course of their work activities.
- Carry out such other responsibilities and activities as can reasonably be required in accordance with the nature of the post.
- Ensure that services are provided in accordance with the company’s standards, equal opportunities and the objectives of quality assurance.
Full Time, Permanent
No specific qualifications required, but Operatives must have good numeracy and literacy skills.
To apply or more info
Call 01603 721123 or email email@example.com