Location: Norwich, NR13
Junior Information Security Officer (Temporary Cover)
The Temporary Junior Information Security officer will take responsibility for establishing and maintaining the businesses ISMS & GDPR compliance covering long term sickness. The role is currently being offered as a fixed term position subject to the return of the current job holder.
The role will require you to work within the HSEQ & Compliance Team. We will aim to establish and maintain the ISMS, ensuring that information assets and associated technology, applications, systems, infrastructure, and processes are robustly protected.
Based within the Company’s Head Office in Rackheath Norwich but with travel likely to be needed to other Shred Station sites around the country at later stages.
- An active member of the Head Office team.
- Reporting to: HSEQ & Compliance Manager
Daily Interaction with:
- Commercial Director
- Operations Directors
- Depot Managers
- Sales Staff & Office Administrators
- Customers & Suppliers
- Fleet Operatives
- Operations operatives
- Implement and manage internal ISMS policies and procedures
- Lead the implementation of ISO 27001 within the business
- Manage Shred Stations GDPR compliance
- Be the point of contact for 27001 external audits
- Conducting internal audits to ensure ISO 27001 and GDPR compliance is maintained
- Complete supplier forms as required
- Support HSEQ and Compliance team in maintaining management systems
- Maintain company Cyber essentials certification
A talented, well-presented individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude, who shares our company values of flexibility, integrity, and enthusiasm.
Self-motivated individual with an exceptional attention to detail and be able to make autonomous decisions in line with company procedures.
The successful candidate must want to continuously improve and better themselves, they must have ambition to push themselves hard to see the best they can achieve.
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer (Desirable)
- CISMP or equivalent (Desirable)
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor (Desirable)
- Practical experience of ISO 27001 and GDPR
- Information Technology background with a good understanding of industry security standards, such as; NIST, Cyber Essentials, ISO27001 and GDPR.
- Current driving license
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite
- Good time management and organisation
Job Type: Full-time, Contract