Job location: Norwich
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm Friday 8am-5pm
We are looking for an enthusiastic internal sales representative to join our expanding team. In this role, you will provide expert advice and pricing information to our potential and existing customers regarding a variety of products and services offered by our company. You will play a key role in increasing sales revenue through excellent customer service, converting leads to sales.
You must be confident in your approach and have the ability to multitask by prioritising your workload; you will work with dual screens and manage all activity on a customer relationship management system (CRM).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently make a good first impression when speaking on the telephone
- Meaningful conversations to potential customers to generate sales
- Commit to departmental and individual targets
- Meet company expectations for excellent customer service
- Update CRM database
- Provide information regarding product/service in an engaging and persuasive manner
- Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately
- Process orders quickly and accurately
- Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times
- Be an effective team player
- Address any concerns/reservations of potential customers
- Occasionally you may be required to prospect call inactive or new business
- Experience in a sales related role preferable but not essential
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- CRM experience preferred but not essential
- Time Management
- Ability to write clearly
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fluent in English language
- Personable and friendly tone of voice
- Ability to handle being rejected and remain calm and collected
To be considered for this role you will be required to meet security screening checks to BS7858 standards including; 5-year employment & residence check, DBS, financial history.
Shred Station processors personal data collected during the recruitment process in a accordance with its data protection policy.
Shred Station is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection.
For further information and how to apply please contact Vicki on 0800 035 3395