- Reporting to: Commercial Director
- Job location: Rackheath, Norwich NR13
- Hours: Monday to Friday (Mon to Thur Hours: 08:30 to 17:30 Friday 08:00 to 17:00)
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £17,000.00-£18,750.00 per year
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Head Office team. In this role you will provide customer support and administrative duties that are part of the daily operations of the business. They will include answering calls, taking messages, managing correspondence and dealing with customer support enquiries. The role will also support and provide information to customers and to all departments. You must be confident in your approach and have the ability to multitask by prioritising your workload.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and greet guests on arrival
- Consistently make a good first impression when speaking on the telephone
- Answering and forwarding telephone calls
- Dealing with customer enquiries from start to finish
- General office administration/filing/data input
- Supporting sales, managing the sales order process
- General administrative support to all departments across the business
- Coordinating & supporting external teams
- Organising couriers/mail/posting items
- Using and editing spreadsheets/documents/presentations
- Supporting the office with any other duties as required
- Good working Knowledge of all MS Office packages
- A can do and positive attitude towards dealing with customers of all sizes
- Confident in verbal and written communication
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to deal with high work volumes and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask
- Good work ethic with an energetic approach
- Flexibility and commitment
- Experience in a similar role preferable, but not essential
To be considered for this role you will be required to meet security screening checks to BS7858 standards including; 5-year employment & residence check, DBS and a financial history check.
Shred Station processes personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with its data protection policy.
Shred Station is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection.
Shred Station have implemented Covid 19 safe working areas in the office and will continue to follow government guidance.