Due to continued expansion we require experienced and conscientious HGV Class 2 drivers to drive and operate our high security shredding vehicles.
We are looking for a flexible and hard working HGV Class 2 driver to join our growing team at our Harlow depot.
You will be also a Shredding Operator and so, we require any individual applying for this role to be prepared to undertake physical task, as well as maintain a high standard of driving at all times.
Harlow depot – CM20 2DP
Full Time, Permanent
Start times may vary from 5 am to 7 am.
Competitive rates from £16/hour.
2 years driving a goods vehicle preferred
Driver CPC preferred
Key traits we look for with all of our drivers are listed below
- good customer service skills
- good communication skills
- a friendly and engaging personality
- capability to work as part of a team
- it will be necessary to be physically fit
- the ability to work under pressure
- good punctuality & reliability
- a high level of problem-solving ability
The driver will be expected to:
- Drive the company’s rigid commercial vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Keep the company’s and our customer’s information secure at all times.
- Assist the driver’s mate in the collection and/or destruction of customer’s confidential waste.
- Be prepared to undertake an occasional night out when it’s required.
- Undergo an in-depth check of their employment and residence history.
- Be prepared to undertake security checks up to UK Government SC level including a DBS check every 3 years.
- Complete Collection note on PDA
- Abide by company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any and all appropriate training programs.
- Complete and return an accurate timesheet each month.
- Inform the Operations Manager of any changes to their circumstances relating to the holding of an appropriate driving licence and CPC.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with the Operations Manager and wider Management Team takes place as and when required
- Be responsible for their own, their colleagues, the customers and the general public’s health & safety during the course of their work activities.
- Carry out such other responsibilities and activities as can reasonably be required in accordance with the nature of the post.
- Ensure that services are provided in accordance with the company’s standards, equal opportunities.
To apply or for more info
Call Jacek on 01279 701 018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org