Due to continued expansion we require an experienced Compliance and HSEQ Manager at our Head Office in Norwich.
Position now filled
About the job
The purpose of the role is to provide the company with the required knowledge and expertise in all aspects of the businesses compliance activities and Health & Safety, Environment & Quality activities.
- Lead on Health & Safety.
- Lead on Quality and Environmental Management.
- Lead on obtaining and retaining relevant ISO and BS accreditations and certifications.
- Lead on data security compliance.
- Lead on supplier compliance.
- Lead delegated projects.
- Be responsible for ensuring all staff receive appropriate training.
- Abide by company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any and all appropriate training.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with the Senior Management Team.
- Carry out such other responsibilities and activities as can reasonably be required in accordance with the nature of the post.
- Ensure that services are provided in accordance with the company’s standards, equal opportunities, data management and security standards and the objectives of quality assurance.
Skills & knowledge
- Excellent customer care – essential
- Knowledge and experience of managing work place Health & Safety – essential
- Knowledge of the DPA and GDPR – desirable
- Knowledge and experience of ISO9001, 14001 and 27001 – desirable
- Experience of delivering training to a work force – desirable
- Sound knowledge of UK information security and governance requirements – desirable
- Formal Health & Safety qualification such as Grad IOSH – essential
- Formally recognised management qualification – desirable
- Formal training qualification – desirable
- Leading on health & safety activities – essential
- Managing ISO (& BS) compliance activities – desirable
- Delivering & managing training activities – desirable
Norwich – NR13 6LH
Full Time, Permanent
To apply or more info
Shaun Studd 01603 721123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org