If you need to destroy products or equipment that are faulty, unwanted, illegal or counterfeit, or that contain inaccurate or out-of-date information, we can help.
Our modern shredding machines can handle just about any type of material, including metals, plastics, fabrics, ceramics and liquids – plus paper, of course.
Customers around the UK, including firms of all sizes and public-sector organisations, rely on us to dispose of unwanted items including:
- Products that are faulty and cannot be sold
- Excess stock that cannot be sold
- Equipment that is obsolete or out of date
- Illegal or counterfeit goods, including alcohol, tobacco, sunglasses, fake designer clothes and accessories, textiles, toys, CDs, DVDs and Blu-Ray discs
- Products that contain confidential information such as uniforms, ID cards, security badges, digital media such as hard drives, bank cards and credit cards
- Electronic equipment, from individual components right up to entire units, including TVs, monitors, computer equipment, electronic consumer goods, batteries and cables. We can even handle industrial-sized units!
All products are destroyed safely and securely, with constant monitoring, full CCTV coverage and official certification of destruction, as required.
Environmentally sound product destruction
We take our environmental responsibilities very seriously, and carry out all product destruction in accordance with UK and international guidelines.
Whenever we can, we’ll break products down into separate materials that can be recycled or disposed of safely and responsibly. We have a zero tolerance to landfill policy.
To learn more about our product destruction services or get a quote, please contact us..
Find out how our eco-friendly initiatives can help you keep our environment green.Recycling
Request Call Back
We can call you back Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm.Request Call Back