With our off-site shredding service, we collect your confidential data and transport to our secure shredding depot to be destroyed. Secure off-site shredding is guaranteed to protect your confidential data and is extremely cost-effective. See how easy it is...
Lockable bins or bags are supplied for regular off-site shredding collections, or alternatively we offer a one-off collection of bagged, boxed or palletised material.
2. Sealing For Transportation
Our uniformed and BS7858 security-vetted operative will transfer all off-site shredding material into our secure vehicle before sealing for transportation.
3. Shredding At Our Depot
On arrival at our secure facilities, documents will be shredded.
4. Certificate of Destruction
A Certificate of Destruction and Waste Transfer Note are then provided, confirming the safe destruction of your data in compliance with all European standards.
Shredded paper is baled and sent to UK mills for recycling. Where possible other material is sent for recycling or incineration.
When the security of your information is at stake, you want to know that your confidential data is being disposed of safely. At Shred Station® our secure off-site shredding service gives you that peace of mind.
We offer a secure service for the collection, off-site shredding and eco-friendly recycling of confidential documents and paper waste.
We maintain the strictest standards of security at every stage, ensuring your data is never compromised.
Here’s how our off-site shredding service works, step by step.
- Collection. Our BS 7858 security-vetted staff come to your home or business premises to collect your confidential documents. In addition to paper, we can shred branded goods, IT equipment, electronic media and practically anything else you need disposed of.
- Waste Transfer Documentation. Before we leave your site, we’ll give you a Waste Transfer Note that confirms what we’ve taken away for shredding. This gives you total assurance that the integrity of your confidential data won’t be compromised.
- Off-site shredding. As soon as your waste arrives at our site, it will be immediately processed through our shredders, in accordance with European Standard EN15713. Our premises are equipped with 24-hour CCTV and have robust perimeter security.
- Destruction confirmation. We’ll issue you with a Certificate of Destruction that officially confirms your documents and other waste have been securely shredded.
- Recycling. Finally, the shredded paper will be sent to a UK recycling mill. Other materials will be recycled or sent for incineration.
If you would prefer your shredding to be carried out on-site, without leaving your premises, then please see our Mobile Shredding Service.
Our shredding service guide may help determine what works best for you, or, please contact one of our shredding specialists with any questions and for a fast quote.