Shred Station Limited are a national provider of confidential destruction services across the UK, with a customer base varying from SME’s up to Public Sector and large corporate organisations.
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Job location: Rackheath, Norwich NR13
Hours: Monday to Friday (Monday to Thursday Hours: 08:30 to 17:30 and Friday 08:00 to 17:00)
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Head Office team.
In this role you will provide dedicated account management to our small and medium sized customers. You will also liaise with field account managers in the management of our larger customers. The role will suit an individual who is excellent at building relationships over email and telephone. The successful candidate will have good attention to detail with a can-do attitude and a customer focused mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the business customer base, primarily within the small and medium sized businesses
- Providing field account managers with desk support for larger customers
- Consistently make a good first impression when speaking on the telephone
- Dealing with customer enquiries from start to finish, delivering results that will grow and retain the customer base
- Updating our internal system so customer’s accounts and services are correct
- Using and editing spreadsheets/documents as required by individual customersRequirements
- Good working Knowledge of all MS Office packages
- A can-do and positive attitude towards dealing with customers of all sizes
- Confident in verbal and written communication
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to deal with high work volumes and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask
- Good work ethic with an energetic approach
- Flexibility and commitment
- Experience in a similar role preferable, but not essential
To be considered for this role you will be required to meet security screening checks to BS7858 standards including; 5-year employment & residence check, DBS and a financial history check.
Shred Station processes personal data collected during the recruitment process in an accordance with its data protection policy.
Shred Station is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection.
The office has covid-screens and social distanced work stations as well as hand sanitisers and masks (masks are not mandatory) available to all.