7th January 2021
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister regarding another national lockdown coming into force from today we wanted to reassure all of our customers that we are still here and operating, helping you to keep your data secure and maintain compliance with GDPR. Being part of the waste disposal sector, and with safe destruction of confidential materials required by law for all businesses, we are a key worker business and will continue to provide our services.
We understand that your individual circumstances may mean that your business is temporarily closed. As we are not aware of each our customers’ circumstances, we will continue to service in-line with your current agreements unless we hear from you directly.
If you will be closing your doors, please email through our contact form or call 0800 035 3395 and a member of our team will be able to discuss options with you.
For companies that will remain open, we would like to reassure you once again of the measures we have in place to minimise the risk of coronavirus during our visit to your site.
- We use single person crews wherever possible.
- All staff adhere to government guidance and social distancing during collections.
- Each of our drivers is equipped with hand sanitiser and face masks which they use before, during, and after every visit.
- To ensure our services remain contactless we won’t ask you to sign our PDA for collections.
- On the day of your collection, if you’d rather our operatives did not move around your premises, we would encourage bringing your materials to a central ground floor location to reduce our time and movements in and around your premises.
If you have any additional concerns, please let us know. We will do our best to work around the restrictions your building has in place.
We’d like to thank you for your ongoing support